List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: just FYI (audiocd kioslave and enable-final)
From:       Otto Bruggeman <bruggie () home ! nl>
Date:       2001-04-02 17:56:23

Quick fix: in kio_audiocd_la.all_cpp.cpp put the #include cddb.cpp line
before the other file... or better fix, change the order of the cpp files
in the Makefile.am on the sources line...

I dont know the cause but this does fix it... something to do with
defines/namespace/whatever... i tried finding out this afternoon but i
couldn't find it... changing the order works so i didn't really bother
searching further...

Otto