List:       kde-devel
Subject:    fonts HOWTO for Qt/X11
From:       Lars Knoll <lars () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-03-09 19:42:04

Hi,

due to the vast amounts of questions I got lately, I finally took myself an
hour and tried to write a small HOWTO covering the most important aspects of
how to install and use good looking fonts on X11 with Qt.

It is still not 100% complete, but should be a good start for the poeple
asking themselves on how to get Xft working, how to get the nice screen fonts
they have embedded into the postscript Qt generates or just how to get good
looking fonts at all from the web and how to install them.

You can find the howto at
http://trolls.troll.no/~lars/fonts/qt-fonts-HOWTO.html

Enjoy,
Lars