Hi, due to the vast amounts of questions I got lately, I finally took myself an hour and tried to write a small HOWTO covering the most important aspects of how to install and use good looking fonts on X11 with Qt. It is still not 100% complete, but should be a good start for the poeple asking themselves on how to get Xft working, how to get the nice screen fonts they have embedded into the postscript Qt generates or just how to get good looking fonts at all from the web and how to install them. You can find the howto at http://trolls.troll.no/~lars/fonts/qt-fonts-HOWTO.html Enjoy, Lars >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<