List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: AW: patch for abbrowser (2nd request)
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2001-02-27 22:09:26

On Tuesday, 27. February 2001 20:40, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 February 2001 04:59, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:

QString sTitle[] = {
      i18n( "Doctor" ), i18n( "Dr." ), i18n( "Dr" ), i18n( "Miss" ),
      i18n ( "Mr." ), i18n( "Mr" ), i18n( "Mrs." ), i18n( "Mrs" ),
      i18n( "Ms." ), i18n( "Ms" ), i18n( "Professor" ), i18n( "Prof." ),

As far as I understood all titles have to be given in english.
What if no english title exists (or it sounds realy strange)  ?
I didn't say that there are names in the code. I said that titles are part of
the name and should not (necessarily) be translated but only extracted and
stored in the title field.

--
(post KDE 2.1 on SuSE 7.1, source: cvs max 24 hours old daily rebuild)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Ferdinand Gassauer

PS.
Besuchen Sie doch auch unsere WEB-Seite
please visit our WEB-page