List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE colors, fonts and mouse poibters
From:       Reinhard Thies <thiesr () camerondiv ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 6:45:05

Hi all,
I am writing this mail for a group of users, and myself,  having
difficulties to look onto a standard colored desktop. Because of
problems with their eyes they need high dark contrast color schemes like

the " High Black Contrast " on a WinXX system, where the background is
black and the textcolors are white.
The mouse cursor should be white as well.

From my experience with KDE, KDE apps. and KOffice I learned that it
seems not possible to configure the system in that way.

Is it possible in any way to configure the system in that way ?
Is it something which can be implemented ?
Is their an interest to implement this ?

I appreciate your response, and will say thanks from all the nearly
blind users off the world.

Reinhard