List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Augmenting KFileDialog
From:       Michael Jarrett <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-02-23 14:17:59

This REALLY needs to be changed, I agree. While binary compatability is
an issue, maybe the best solution would be to add some accessors to some
of the more important layouts?

I am working on some tweaks for the file dialog anyways, so we'll see.

Michael Jarrett
michaelj@corel.com

Florent Pillet wrote:

> I want to add widgets to a KFileDialog. Namely, a few radiobuttons at bottom
> of the dialog. Unfortunately, nearly everything to do this in a transparent
> way is private in KFileDialog. The only trick I can use is to get the widget
> and manually add my stuff in it, in the hope that this will not break on any
> version of KDE 2.
>
> Does anyone has a better suggestion ?
>
> --
> Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
> opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308
> 06906 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
> Phone: +33 4 92 95 26 13 - Fax: +33 4 92 95 26 03
> http://www.opteway.com/

The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail