List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Augmenting KFileDialog
From:       Florent Pillet <florent.pillet () opteway ! com>
Date:       2001-02-23 12:43:25

I want to add widgets to a KFileDialog. Namely, a few radiobuttons at bottom
of the dialog. Unfortunately, nearly everything to do this in a transparent
way is private in KFileDialog. The only trick I can use is to get the widget
and manually add my stuff in it, in the hope that this will not break on any
version of KDE 2.

Does anyone has a better suggestion ?

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308