List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Error when configuring kdebase
From:       Zeljko Vukman <vukman () adr ! dk>
Date:       2000-12-27 5:24:13

When configuring kdebase I get following error.:

checking for main in -lXdmcp... no
configure: error: Cannot build KDM! Make sure that libXdmcp.a and Xdmcp.h are
installed!

Can anyone tell me what is wrong, and what I'm missing here. I have XFree
4.0.1 installed, as well XFree-devel, kdesupport & kdelibs compile perfectly.
Is there an option when I do configure, so I can skip kdm?
Regards,