List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Linking trouble
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-12-27 0:47:36

Ola Andersson escribi=F3:
> =

> Hi.
> =

Hello,

> Im trying to follow the "KDE 2.0 Tutorial" on develop.kde.org. My probl=
em is
> that I can compile to *.o files but not but not link to an executable.
> =

> How do I know which flags to use ( -lkdecore -lkdeui ..)? Is there a sc=
ript
> that help you bild Makefile's that are general for KDE program ( I dont=
 quite
> understand how automake/autoconf works despite some reading on the subj=
ect)
> =

> It is quite frustrating not to be able to run bulid and see the result =
after
> an afternoons hard copy-pasting :)

You can download a tar.bz2 package from
http://www.arrakis.es/~rlarrosa/tutorial.html

which includes the complete docs, sources, configure scripts and
makefiles.

Yes, I know, I should put a link from the tutorial to this package.
I'll do so as soon as I have some time to work on that.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE Core developer  - larrosa@kde.org