List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kmail message body fonts get messed up
From:       Bart Szyszka <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2000-10-31 16:03:21

Hi,

The font in the message body of Kmail is currently messed up. It's set
up for Helvetica 12pt, but instead I'm getting these large blocky letters.
Kmail is unuseable that way. Any idea how I can fix this? I'm using Kmail
1.1.99 with KDE 2.0. Changing the type of headers that are being displayed
isn't helping and neither is the Layout mode. I'm planning on making
Linux the default OS on this machine instead of WinMe, but can only
do that if I have a decent e-mail program.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
GigaBee Interactive  http://www.gigabee.com