List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KDbg 1.1.3 available
From:       Johannes Sixt <Johannes.Sixt () telecom ! at>
Date:       2000-05-30 19:03:10

Hi, everybody!

I hope it's ok to announce development tools here...

I've uploaded version 1.1.3 of KDbg. Get it from

http://download.sourceforge.net/kdbg/kdbg-1.1.3.tar.gz

For CVS download instructions see
http://members.telecom.at/~johsixt/kdbgdownload.html#cvs

There's now a mailing list for KDbg. To join in, please visit

Changes:

        Debugging of multi-threaded programs. Requires a gdb that supports
        multi-threaded programs, like gdb 5.

        Debugger window pops into the foreground when the program stops
        (this one is optional, and off by default).

        Made tab width a user-settable option.

Regards,
-- Hannes