List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDatePicker observations
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cplane ! com>
Date:       2000-05-29 17:53:21

  Hi guys

  I am trying to use the KDatePicker and there are some troubles with it:

-I think that it's minimum size should be set to the current size hint.
This is enforced even in the test program. I don't see any use of a
datepicker widget displaying part of the month and scrollbaring around.

-The lineedit part is broken: at least I couldn't find a way to enter the
current date. Allows only numbers in the yymmdd format and interprets it
as mm/dd/19yy. I guess this is the fault of kdatevalidator.

-I think the header file name should be kdatepicker.h not kdatepik.h.

   Should I go and try to fix these?

         Lotzi