Hi guys I am trying to use the KDatePicker and there are some troubles with it: -I think that it's minimum size should be set to the current size hint. This is enforced even in the test program. I don't see any use of a datepicker widget displaying part of the month and scrollbaring around. -The lineedit part is broken: at least I couldn't find a way to enter the current date. Allows only numbers in the yymmdd format and interprets it as mm/dd/19yy. I guess this is the fault of kdatevalidator. -I think the header file name should be kdatepicker.h not kdatepik.h. Should I go and try to fix these? Lotzi