List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE - COOOOOOL (fwd)
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2000-05-10 12:55:26

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:56:33 +0300
From: Dmitry Poutincev <dmitry@inmar-term.com>
Subject: KDE - COOOOOOL

Hi guys, I'm a linux user (RedHat 6.2).... Just want to tell you all - KDE
is a greates desktop shell I ever seen before... I tryed GNOME, AfterStep,
used to work with Windows 98, 2000.... so all I can say - the shell is
stable, small, powerfull enought to just work with computer.... don't have
to think about its internals... I think (and that's my oppinion) KDE is
ready for real office.... Have you been thinking about to add some things
like hardware tree (win95) with possible managing devices from the shell?
Well I just want to say it - KDE is my _favorite_ desktop shell.... I LOVE
it... hope - forever...