List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QComboBox question for KsCD
From:       Sean Kendall Schneyer <sean () linuxbox ! org>
Date:       2000-05-10 12:44:37

This is not necessary though since the current song title is already
displayed in the LED display. So it is okay if the entire title of the
current song is not visible in the QComboBox button area. Since it was
possible to have the popup portion larger with the old version of Qt,
I consider it a Qt bug bug that the behavior has changed. Any trolls
here that would like to comment?

// Sean