List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Beta Release Schedule v2
From:       "Tal Rotbart" <tal () netbox ! com>
Date:       2000-05-06 3:20:18

I'm new to the list -- so please don't kill me if I offer names that were
already mentioned or even used for previous releases :)

Kedem (Hebrew for Pre- as in Pre-release...)
Kenobi (Yeah!)
Kismet
Kevlar
Kream
Kaleb
Korinthean
Katalog
Kumbaya :)
Kawasaki
Kocaine
Knowhow

Somebody stop me! :)

Yours,
Tal

p.s.
I have a confession, I'm using MS Outlook Express to write this. *help*

----
"Live fast, die young and live a good looking corpse -- Also please always
carry an organ donation card and $500 for burial fees."

[snipsnipsnip]