List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Beta Release Schedule v2
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () starpower ! net>
Date:       2000-05-06 4:36:45

On Fri, 05 May 2000, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> #if Dawit Alemayehu
> > Heh??  May be I do not quite understand this issue, but I am monitoring two
> > separate mailboxes from two different ISPs using one instance of kbiff !!
>
> Oh. Perhaps I just don't understand its interface then.

Well, it might be me :)  Maybe I am mis-understanding you guys.  But what I
am talking about is your ability to configure multiple mailboxes under the
"MailBox" tab when you launch kbiff.  Here is a screenshot:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~granroth/img/setup.gif.  Is what you guys talking
about different than this ?  Hmmm... I need to checkout korn...

Where is Kurt ? He should be explaining his creation :)