List:       kde-devel
Subject:    OPL book for KDE 2.0
From:       David Sweet <dsweet () chaos ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-14 15:18:57

We will soon be publishing a book on programming for KDE 2.0.  The book will be
published under the Open Publication License which means that it will be
open source.  Once it's ready I will gladly post a copy and/or link on the KDE
Developer's Web Site so people can read and download it.

Several people from this list have contributed to the book so far and have
done some very nice work.  I'd like to thank Kurt Granroth, David Faure,
Espen Sand,  Sirtaj Kang (Taj), David Majawaski, and Matthias Ettrich for the
work they have done and are doing.

There are still a few chapters left.  If you'd like to contribute (yes, your
work will be compensated *and* be open source :), please contact me at:
dsweet@kde.org

David