List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Qt vd STL
From:       Pete Goodliffe <pete.goodliffe () pace ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-03-14 13:27:16

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of using the STL with KDE?

I'm writing an application that uses a library based on the STL
(developing on a Linux platform, compiling with gcc 2.95.2).

I'm currently getting hairy conflicts between Qt and the STL - for example:

WHATEVER/iomanip.h: In function 'class smanip<int> setfill(int)':
             new declaration 'class smanip<int> setfill(int)'
WHATEVER/qtextstream.h:312: ambiguates old declaration
             'class QTSManip setfill(int)'

Any experience or work arounds will be gratefully received!

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete Goodliffe, Senior Software Engineer
Pace Micro Technology plc                     Tel: +44 (0) 1223 518579