List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDEForum.org disappear or just having major problems?
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       2000-01-18 18:51:12

Sorry if this clouds the list, but I've been unable to access
'www.kdeforum.org' for close to a month now.  Each time I try to bring
up anything over there it comes back as a server error from Zope.  At
first had just thought that it was a bug/error in passing, but being
that its gone on this long I wanted to find out if everyone else is
having the same problem too; I hadn't seen anything come through the
list about it before (so if it did I apoligise for having missed it).

Am I the only one with this problem?

--
Graham TerMarsch