List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kash (joining the program in progress.)
From:       "Michael J. Bedy" <mjbedy () mtu ! edu>
Date:       2000-01-18 18:20:00

  I am not a database person either. This is why it took me a month to
figure out what's going on :-) I think the documentation could be a little
better organized, but that is a minor complaint. Compared to most free
software it has outstanding documentation.

  I am using 1.24. I have not had any problems (that were not caused by
myself.) I had to change a macro called METHOD to DBMETHOD so that it did
not conflict with QT.

   - Mike