List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Incoming FTP maintainance?
From:       Ian Zepp <icszepp () islc ! net>
Date:       2000-01-08 16:41:09

Hi.

Probably off topic, but I didn't think the kde-main list would care..

I was submitting another kde-app update, and I realized how old some of
the filetime were in the Incoming/ directory on ftp.kde.org. I don't want
to offend anyone here at all, but do we still have ftpadmin's? I'm sure
they are under a busy schedule, to say the least.

Does anyone know who the admin's are? I have a lot of free time lately and
would be interesting in helping out if I could.

Regards

Ian