List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2 Install How-To!
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       1999-12-25 11:42:29

Charles wrote:

> I've been seeing lots of people having problems with the KDE2 installation.  So
> I made a how-to (of sorts) to guide you/them through it.
>
> It's availible at the following URL:
> http://altair.dhs.org/~charles/kde-install.txt

Thanks for your efforts, Charles!
The problem I stumbled upon with Qt snapshots was a broken
configure script (991215, for example). I dunno about the
official solution to this problem but I simply took the
one from an earlier snapshot. However, this might be no option
for people just starting with KDE2 development.
Is there an 'official' way around this showstopper?

	cu
	  Thorsten

--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /