List:       kde-devel
Subject:    memory leak?
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-10-27 17:06:35

	hi, i'm writing an app which when you press F3 it opens a window
with the contents of a file. this window is implemented through a class
which is based on the QWindow (should I use KWindow? why?) and it has a
QMultiLineEdit as a member (as a pointer member). when I create an
instance of this class, it allocates a new QMED, opens the file, reads it
and shows it in the QMED. The problem is that when I close the window the
memory doesn't seem to be dealocated. I tryed to deallocate the QMED in
the class' destructor, in the close method and other weird things. No one
seemed to work as I want. any help with this?