hi, i'm writing an app which when you press F3 it opens a window with the contents of a file. this window is implemented through a class which is based on the QWindow (should I use KWindow? why?) and it has a QMultiLineEdit as a member (as a pointer member). when I create an instance of this class, it allocates a new QMED, opens the file, reads it and shows it in the QMED. The problem is that when I close the window the memory doesn't seem to be dealocated. I tryed to deallocate the QMED in the class' destructor, in the close method and other weird things. No one seemed to work as I want. any help with this?