List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Netscape.ad - broken? (all branches)
From:       Troy Engel <tengel () sonic ! net>
Date:       1999-09-03 4:53:18

My Netscape "apply colors to all apps" broke a long time ago, I kept
getting grey.  Never really cared about it until the other thread
regarding the Emacs.ad came up; toying around, it looks like the
"netscape*background" stuff became "Netscape*background" in the *real*
Netscape.ad file(/usr/X11R6/...)?  Basically just changing the case of
every line in our Netscape.ad (first letter from lower to upper) and
restarting KDE caused it all to work.

Can anyone confirm or deny?  I am running Communicator 4.61, 128bit (US)
version, with the "custom" Netscape.ad file that a lot of folks use from
ftp://ftp.psychosis.com/netscape/ (Ryan Weaver also uses it in his
RedHat RPMs of netscape). If it is indeed a problem, we can fix it real
quick for 1.(1.)2 release...

-te

--
Troy Engel