List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Redhat kde package config
From:       Troy Engel <tengel () sonic ! net>
Date:       1999-09-01 2:39:58

pbrown@redhat.com wrote:

> We will of course be making 1.(1.)2 packages available for Red Hat Linux
> 6.0.

I'm sure you're reading the other thread.  So, can you give us the
outline Redhat plans on taking, so we can attempt to work together?  Any
chance Redhat would defer to Duncan's rpm packages to stop a packaging
fragment from happening?  He is indicating that the install-script is
pretty beefy, so perhaps that piece of the puzzle could solve problems?

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207