List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Is the KDE cvsup-"ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk" not up to date anymore?
From:       Alex Hayward <alex () hayward ! u-net ! com>
Date:       1999-08-31 21:29:16

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Eugen R. Neuber wrote:

> Second: since a few days I can't get any updates from your server! --- Did
> you change anything? Are there no current patches anymore?

We had a problem with a stale lock file being left lying around after a
reboot whilst I was away. Updates should be going ahead normally now
(although it hasn't updated yet 'cos the master server has been too busy
for the past few hours).

Another issue which people using CVSup from ferret might be affected by is
that I had to remove the www collection from the mirror a little while ago
due to the partition containing it nearly overflowing. The size of the CVS
repository has grown steadily since we started mirroring and the whole
thing would now take over 1GB.

--
Alex Hayward, xelah@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk, alex@hayward.u-net.com