List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Looking for cofounders for new site
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-31 23:14:20

I am looking for web authors who are familiar with current engines such as
either Freshmeat's or Slashdot's to co-found a new KDE oriented news site. I
will provide the content, you will provide the web site design. I am also
looking for anyone willing to contribute web server space with shell accounts.

Thanks in advance :)

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com