List:       kde-devel
Subject:    cvs
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       1999-08-31 18:29:43

Can anyone point me to a manual of the cvs repositry?

I would like to download the konquerer file manager since the snapshot doesn't
compile. (from ftp.kde.org the 0828 bzip2 file)

I would like to know what to configure in cvs to retreive sources from a local
mirror. I have CVS, and know how to use it (well with local repositories anyway)

Thanx!

BTW. Hi all, im new to the list, would like to participate in the kde2 project
etc.

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,