List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with shared libraries
From:       massimo.bertani () it ! abb ! com
Date:       1999-08-26 14:01:22

>>Wow. An image of me?

Naaah... when I reply to someone that replied to me I cut some text to avoid
repetitions and sometimes my company logo remains... luckyly it's not a big
picture.

>> And of course you thought, it would do magic. But it doesn't, I have
>> to disappoint you. It only greps for Q_OBJECT. As soon as you have two
>> binaries in one directory, it has no problem with breaking your linkage.

Mmmmh.. two binaries? But the library and the demo are built in two separate
dirs, as separate unrelated packages...
The alternative to USE_AUTOMOC is simply a list of all moc files, right?

cheers /v\ax