List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with shared libraries
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-26 13:38:57

massimo.bertani@it.abb.com wrote:

>  Stephan Kulow <coolo@caldera.de>                (Embedded
>  26/08/99 13.54                                  image moved
>                                                  to file:
>                                                  pic25555.pcx)

Wow. An image of me?

> Yes, I wrote this in my Makefile.am:
>
> libqm_la_METASOURCES = USE_AUTOMOC
And of course you thought, it would do magic. But it doesn't, I have
to disappoint you. It only greps for Q_OBJECT. As soon as you have two
binaries in one directory, it has no problem with breaking your linkage.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Better give your hours some more life than
your life some more hours. - anonymous