List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Draft #2: KDE about dialog box
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-25 8:45:19

No problem, I was just playing with the rich text facilities :-) I have no
strong opinion on this myself, I will let the majority decide.

There is no single license so I would have to list them all I guess.
That may be a bit too much. I think that this something for the general help
system to display. BTW the "Help" button is supposed to open the front
page of the Help system.

--
Espen Sand