List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Draft #2: KDE about dialog box
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-25 9:12:15

Yep, but the form should not be in the "About dialog" - too large. If a "mail
bug" (or somthing) Action button is avaiable, the it must either lauch the
Help system to a page where the form is (In HTML - I do not use HTML
widgets in this dialog box), or a separate report tool.

The About box must be able to provide the app. name and the version so this
must be supplied by the application when it opens the "About KDE" dialog box.

One could even add the output of "uname -a" (if available).

--
Espen Sand