List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Draft #2: KDE about dialog box
From:       Arvid Nilsson <f98ani () efd ! lth ! se>
Date:       1999-08-25 8:37:17

Hi there Espen!

I quite strongly disagree with your use of boldface text in the words 'the
user', 'you' and 'you decide'. Sprinkling the text with bold words doesn't look
very professional. This is all my opinion of course, and I haven't got any
formal education in layout, but rather it's what my gut feeling tells me. I
would prefer to have plain text all the way through. The words 'K Desktop
Environment' on the first tab could be bold as they are now. But have you tried
italics? Boldface should really only be used for headings, imo.

Otherwise, the dialogs are looking neat. Is there a reason why the license of
KDE isn't mentioned even by name? Is it because the license decided on a
per-application basis, and this dialog will be available in all apps? What
about the license for the basic kde stuff like the libs and ui?

--
	Arvid Nilsson, Sweden
	f98ani@efd.lth.se