List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMaili pgp sign problem - HELP
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-07-23 20:19:40

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Daniel Naber wrote:
>On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Sven Radej wrote:
>
>> In short:
>> If I have any sig. file and want to PGP-sign my messages - receivers get bad
>> signature from me.
>
>Could you describe it a bit more detailed? What do you mean with
>"any sig. file", a footer? If I send a signed message to myself, I get
>it back with this:
I mean the .signature file. By default my .signature is as below. Unless I
delete it in composer, I get back "Warning Bad signature from Sven..."

But if I delete it and _type_ in exactly the same thing, I get good
PGP-signature. I am clueless (for now).

>Message was signed by Daniel Naber <dnaber@mini.gt.owl.de>
>[...]
>End pgp message
>
>So the signature was correct, right? It doesnīt matter how I insert
>the mailīs body text (paste, type, include). Note that I send the
>mail via sendmail and receive it via POP3, so it takes a normal mailīs
>way through the net (Iīm using kamil 1.0.21).
And which PGP do you have? Bug reports mention only pgp 5 (which I have).

--
Sven Radej      radej@kde.org
KDE developer   Visit http://www.kde.org