List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMaili pgp sign problem - HELP
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-07-23 19:10:29

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Sven Radej wrote:

> In short:
> If I have any sig. file and want to PGP-sign my messages - receivers get bad
> signature from me.

Could you describe it a bit more detailed? What do you mean with
"any sig. file", a footer? If I send a signed message to myself, I get
it back with this:

Message was signed by Daniel Naber <dnaber@mini.gt.owl.de>
[...]
End pgp message

So the signature was correct, right? It doesnīt matter how I insert
the mailīs body text (paste, type, include). Note that I send the
mail via sendmail and receive it via POP3, so it takes a normal mailīs
way through the net (Iīm using kamil 1.0.21).

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A