List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KVoice
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () enews ! nrl ! navy ! mil>
Date:       1999-07-06 12:31:35

Previously written in blue crayon:
 > I'm not sure how good the idea of putting it into CVS is, although I personally
 > would like it, as it'll make development easier. kvoice has the
 > disadvantage, that it depends on another package (mgetty, and with Bill's
 > patches also on threads...), so I'm afraid it'll not be portable to all unixes.

	Hmm.. good point.  Ok, well I'll try and clean up what I have,
and if I hear from Bill I'll see what we can work on together.  I
haven't added any kind of threading or anything like that, so it
should at least be portable, but it does still depend on
mgetty+vgetty.  Thanks -- Dan

 Dan Pilone					Special Projects Group
 pilone@enews.nrl.navy.mil		   Tactical Electronic Warfare
 PH:  202-404-7615				   Naval Research Labs
 Fax: 202-767-6767				       Washington, DC.