List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Editor for .kdelnk/.desktop files
From:       iglio () fub ! it (Pietro Iglio)
Date:       1999-07-05 12:42:19

The problem I reported in my previous message is due to the lack of
support for .desktop file in libkonq/kpropsdlg.cc.

The old way to recognize a .kdelnk file was:

  strcmp(first_line, "# KDE Config File") == 0

This condition is not valid any more with .desktop files.

Can I safely remove all tests like the one reported from libkonq?

-- Pietro