List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Openparts and "virtual"
From:       <dsweet () chaos ! umd ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-03 2:38:32

Ok...never mind.

Here are the answers if you're interested

	1) "virtual" here means that the class you're deriving from is
	abstract (i.e., it has methods declared like
		virtual whatever1 somemethod (whatever2) = 0; )
	2) There really was no problem here.  I just accidentally tried
to use "new" on the abstract MyPart class created by the MICO idl.  I
meant to use it on the class I derived from MyPart_skel.

Dave