On 02-Jul-99 Robert Williams wrote: > I agree with Hari. By the way is there a web site that we can look at to > see how kde-pim is progressing? Not yet. I've got some stuff on my HD, but I haven't actually mentioned what progess has been made in there yet. I'll either use my own site at netpedia when it's ready or put it somewhere in www/ Note: I was thinking of starting a new project (heard that one before ?) Well, the plan is a good one this time. Collect together references to all the new projects in one place. There are countless mails floating around from people wanting to start new things. I think if we can keep track of them all and provide some text about them they'll be less likely to simply fade away as people forget about them. I thought perhaps 'KARPA' would be a good name. We could start with the 'Advanced Server' project or whatever it was called, and kde-pim. I've already done the web stuff for this, but it'd probably need to change to the KDE standard. Any thoughts ? Cheers, Rik -- KDE - Colour outside the lines : http://www.kde.org [[without]] - software for KDE : http://without.netpedia.net