List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KVoice
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () enews ! nrl ! navy ! mil>
Date:       1999-07-02 16:49:15

Previously written in blue crayon:
 > What needs to be done is to put together all fixes, and make a last stable
 > release for KDE-1.x, and then switch and develop it for 2.0. If somebody or
 > group of people want to take over the task, I would be more than happy.

	Unfortunetally I don't know how easy it would be to get my
stuff back to KDE 1.1.  Actually I need to give it a good
spit-n-polish for it to be acceptable for KDE 2.0.  I'll see if I can
clean up what I have, I'll put it in kdenonbeta (assuming no one
complains? or should it be kdemultimedia?) and we can go from
there. -- Dan

 Dan Pilone					Special Projects Group
 pilone@enews.nrl.navy.mil		   Tactical Electronic Warfare
 PH:  202-404-7615				   Naval Research Labs
 Fax: 202-767-6767				       Washington, DC.