List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal for a new application - GOFAI-WMT
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-02 16:30:59

> >   It is somewhat similar to the Slashdot "Everything" and to a Windows
> > shareware program called "The Brain".
>
> Will this be a tool for the so called "Mind Mapping" technique ?

  I guess this is that funny brainstorming stuff they are experimenting
recently, no? I've just made some search on the web to see how this should
look like. Well, yes, it can be used for that - probably with some
extentions to make that kind of hierarchies. I some sence it is even
simpler, because they don't seem to have crosslinks.

             Lotzi