List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Security flaw in klock (fwd)
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-06-24 11:40:46

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Mosfet wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it is rather interesting that these guys would post
> > bugreports everywhere but the kde or kde-user lists. Oh
> > well, what do you expect?
>
> When the internet was still friendly you contacted the
> author of the software first before you post a detailed
> exploit.

You were expecting friendliness? Heh ;-) This is the same person that posting
whining about having to update the RH KDE RPM in the BugTraq report as well
as posting detailed exploits everywhere *but* the KDE lists like kde or
kde-user...

How many Gnome updates have there been - 5, 6?? Speaking of Gnome, do any of you
find it funny that RH has a Gnome developer working on the KDE RPM's, searching
for exploits, and posting detailed hack instructions everywhere but here
(http://gnome.labs.redhat.com/thanks.shtml)? I really don't trust RH at all
anymore now, esp with all the reports of problems users have been making with
the KDE configuration and the activities of their employees.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com