List:       kde-devel
Subject:    segfault in OPStatusBarManager::registerClient()
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-06-24 11:46:56

HI,

I tried to use a Statusbar in my apps, but it segfaults.

The first registering is ok. but if I start my app and the loading a file via
the file menu the statusbar gets registered the second time. Then it segfaults
in OPStatusBarManager::registerClient(). I donīt know much about OP and I have
all done like Simon wrote it in his great KOM/OP-HOWTO.

Can anybody help my to find this bug. I wondered why noone is using a statusbar
in his/her app. Now I know.   ;-)

Ciao
Michael

--