List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Postscript preview widget
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-06-24 11:54:46

Ok, I will wait then (there are plenty of other things to play with). I don't
know so much about this embedding tech yet, but is it then possible to "import"
just the display area, an them make the controls yourself (like "Print this
page" and "Jump to next page" etc)?

--
Espen Sand, Research Scientist
Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S, http://www.neo.no