List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Postscript preview widget
From:       David Sweet <dsweet () Glue ! umd ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-24 15:47:25

KGhostview has a KPSWidget which does what you want.  Also, turning this
into a KOpenpart is on my list as my first CORBA project.  You should take
a look at the code in CVS (1.1.x or 2.0).
	If you're planning on using the widget for user interaction (I
wasn't sure from your message) then ghostscript is not the way to go.
I've heard that there is some GPL display postscript code out there, but I
don't know what it's called.

Dave