List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Search for a widget
From:       Matt Koss <koss () napri ! sk>
Date:       1999-06-14 17:30:21

On Po, 14 jún 1999, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
>On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
>

>> > I'm nearly sure that smeone has already this in his sources.
>> > Do you know where can I find this?
>>
>> The cookie configuration in the KFM configuration dialog is sort
>> of like this as well. Although slightly different.
>
>Maybe we need a standard yet flexible widget of this sort in kdeui?

I would say : definitely YES

BTW I have created something similar in Caitoo for Directory options managing.
But it has two lineedits and QListView with two columns.

Another widget that is needed is something like :

 -----------------------   ----------
 |                     |   | -> |           |                     |
 |                     |   ----          |                     |
 |                     |   ----          |                      |
 | QListBox            | <- |          |   QListBox       |
 |                     |   |  Delete  |   |                       |

It's needed for managing palletes and selecting between two groups of items

   Ciao

		Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@napri.sk