List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Search for a widget
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-06-16 4:15:44

I have something similar in kdebase/kcontrol/kwm/advanced.[cpp,h]. Only
up/down functionality is missing (but must be a matter of 3-7 lines of
code.

BTW, I think this could called a list browser/editor and is quite
frequently used (windowsNT uses it all over the place in config tools). We
should build an efficient one and put it in kdelibs.

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org