List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kthememgr bug report
From:       David Faure <david.faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-06-09 18:06:40

At startup it says :

QFile::open: No file name specified
QWidget::setMinimumSize: The smallest allowed size is (0,0)

and then (when installing a theme)

QFile::open: No file name specified
QFile::writeBlock: File not open
QFile::putch: File not open
QFile::writeBlock: File not open
QFile::putch: File not open
QFile::putch: File not open
QFile::writeBlock: File not open
QFile::writeBlock: File not open
QFile::writeBlock: File not open

Apart from that, it looks nice (well I had problems with the huge window
borders in the wood theme - no option in kcontrol to remove them,
so I had to ask for a reinstallation of the default borders in the theme
manager).

A feature request for kpanel : being able to change the color of the clock
display. Black on the dark-green-pixmap that comes with the wood theme
(and which is very nice btw), is unreadable.

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org